Record, edit and create audio content with a comprehensive set of tools including Adobe Audition‘s waveform, spectral imaging and multi-track capabilities. This powerful audio editing program is designed to speed up audio and video creation workflows and provide the highest standards of audio quality.
- Unlimited number of tracks low delay mixing
- ASIO, VST, DirectX and ReWire support
- More than 50 sound effects and DSP tool
- Recordable parameter automation with external hardware support
- Create a Surround Encoder and arrange
- Complete audio tools set
- Creating a loop-based audio permission
- Audio processing for video
- Intuitive user interface
- Edit and master thousands of uncompressed 32-bit music loops
- Sound enhancement tools
- Mastering Rack in Edit view
- Spectral Frequency Display tool
- Spectral Pan and Phase views
Download Links (64-bit operating system is required.)
Size: 1.9 MB
mp3DirectCut is an advanced mp3 cut and sound recording program. You can cut, copy, paste, or change the audio directly from your MP3 file. mp3DirectCut preserves the file’s originality and does not perform any re-encoding. You can record your voice with the sound recorder it contains. This small but very talented program is free.
Size: 287 KB
Audacity is a free, easy to use audio editor and recorder. Key Features: Record live audio. It converts tapes and records into digital ecords or CDs. Ogg Vorbis, edit MP3 and WAV audio files. Cut, paste, mount and mix one of the voices. Change the speed or tone of a recording. And more!
Size: 19.3 MB
VLC Media Player is a very useful video player program. It supports many formats such as MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg etc. and can play almost all media files and streaming protocols with DVD, Audio CD, VCD media. The VLC codecs are bundled inside, so you do not need to install a separate codec package. With this free program you will not need to use another video player.
Size: 37.1 MB